Hours of Operations:
Monday to Friday – 10:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
- Interstate 5 Northbound OR Southbound
- Take Exit #270 (Birch Bay Lynden Road)
- At the top of the off ramp go west towards Birch Bay (if you are traveling Southbound this will be a right hand turn, if you are traveling Northbound this will be a left hand turn)
- Follow Birch Bay/Lynden Road until you come to your THIRD stop sign (you will see the waterslides on your right) at that stop sign turn LEFT onto Harborview Drive.
- Go down a small hill until you come to the next stop sign (you must turn right or left because straight ahead you will see the water) turn LEFT onto Birch Bay Drive.
- Follow the road about 1 mile until you are at the intersection of Birch Bay Drive & Alderson Rd, then turn right over the bridge this will keep you on Birch Bay Drive, then go about 2 tenths of a mile and you will see the Cabana Club Complex on your left. Our new office is located in Unit # 108.
Things you may want to bring:
Although each unit is well equipped, there are some items you may wish to bring from home. Here are a few suggestions:
- Large beach towels
- Chaise lounges
- Any specialty cooking needs i.e. wok, steamer, muffin pan, etc.
- Presto logs IF your rental has a wood burning fireplace or stove.
- Shampoo and conditioner (small bars of soap are provided)
- Additional laundry soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
For more information or to arrange for an after hours arrival, please give us a call at (360) 371-5611, or fill out the form below. We’re looking forward to having you as our guests!
*EARLY ARRIVAL AND/OR LATE DEPARTURE ARRANGEMENTS MAY BE MADE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
(If you are going to be arriving after office hours you need to call the office in order to make arrangements for a late arrival and lockbox code.)